BPTW is an award winning AJ100-listed CIAT and RIBA Chartered practice specialising in architecture, planning and visualisation. Accredited with Investors in People which recognises the contribution that the practice invests in our staff, we have also been recognised as one of the top 50 employers in the UK by Building Magazine’s Good Employer Guide. BPTW is a market leader in sustainable design, working in the residential, regeneration, urban design and mixed use sectors.
Our office next to Deptford Creek is based in the vibrant and historical centre of Greenwich, a 2 minute walk from Greenwich DLR and train station from which trains reach central London in 10 minutes. We are a lively and sociable practice, committed to the development and well-being of our staff. We provide training in Revit 3D modelling and offer outstanding career development opportunities.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic recently Qualified Architects who are looking to develop their career within a dynamic and sociable practice. The successful candidates should have relevant experience working within a UK architectural environment.
We seek those with excellent communication skills as the role will require regular liaison with clients/contractors and consultants. Our office operates in a unique studio environment so it is imperative that you are comfortable and effective working alongside a larger team. You should be motivated and demonstrate ambition and initiative to work with minimal supervision. Your role will require the ability to work to deadlines and time manage a multitude of tasks. Dependent upon experience your role may also require the supervision of other team members.
You will need to demonstrate the following:
- Large scale residential and regeneration experience
- Strong conceptual design skills
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- Knowledge of Autocad
- Ability to act as a liaison between clients/contractors and consultants
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to lead on projects and work as part of a larger team
The following would be desirable:
- Construction detailing skills
- Revit experience
- Proven project running and delivery experience
- Knowledge of software’s such as Photoshop, InDesign and Sketchup
This is an opportunity to join a social and dynamic multi-disciplinary practice. We offer a competitive starting salary dependent on experience, plus a range of great benefits, including:
- Regular design reviews, CPDs and social events
- Simply Health scheme
- Insurance cover (Life Assurance; Critical Illness; Income protection)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Contribution of 3%
Please forward a covering letter, portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you are applying for in the title along with your salary expectations.