BPTW is an award winning AJ100-listed CIAT and RIBA Chartered practice specialising in architecture, planning and visualisation. Accredited with Investors in People which recognises the contribution that the practice invests in our staff, we have also been recognised as one of the top 50 employers in the UK by Building Magazine’s Good Employer Guide. bptw partnership is a market leader in sustainable design, working in the residential, regeneration, urban design and mixed use sectors.
Our office next to Deptford Creek is based in the vibrant and historical centre of Greenwich, a 2 minute walk from Greenwich DLR and train station from which trains reach central London in 10 minutes. We are a lively and sociable practice, committed to the development and well-being of our staff. We provide training in Revit 3D modelling and offer outstanding career development opportunities.
We are seeking enthusiastic and experienced Architectural Assistants who are looking to develop their career within a dynamic and sociable practice. The successful candidate should have relevant experience working within a UK architectural environment.
Excellent communication skills are essential as the role will require liaison with clients and consultants. Our office operates in a unique studio environment so it is imperative that you are comfortable and effective working within teams. You should be motivated and demonstrate ambition and initiative to work with minimal supervision. Your role will require the ability to work to deadlines and carrying out multiple tasks.
You will need to demonstrate the following
- Large scale residential and regeneration experience
- Proven design experience in practice
- Knowledge of current UK Building Regulations
- Working knowledge of Revit essential
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with outstanding communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- Design and hand-drawing skills
- Knowledge of software such as Photoshop, InDesign an Sketchup
London is an exciting, creative place to work, but we recognise the financial pressures facing students starting their career and the cost involved in living and working here. Negotiable based on experience, we offer a competitive starting salary plus a range of excellent benefits, including:
- Regular design reviews, CPDs and social events
- Simply Health scheme
- Insurance cover (Life Assurance; Critical Illness; Income protection)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension Contribution of 3%
- Contributions towards recognised Part III courses and an allowance for study time
Please email a covering letter, CV and a selection of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position you are applying for in the title along with your salary expectation.